Denise is an inspirational, entertaining, and empowering speaker. Whether on stage or on camera, she has that rare ability to truly connect with her audience and reach them at the deepest levels. As a speaker, coach, and author, Denise’s overriding goal is to empower people to create their perfect lives—at home, in the workplace, and in their community.
Denise always tailors her presentation for each audience. There’s an adage in the speaking business: “It’s not about you (the speaker); it’s about them.” You’ll find this is particularly true when Denise is your keynote speaker. Looking for a speaker who has true credibility with your attendees? Denise has won 7 Emmy Awards and has interviewed everybody from Bill Clinton to the Rolling Stones. At the beginning of Denise’s presentations, most audiences are impressed with her credentials. By the end of her presentations, though, they’re moved by her humanity. Yes, she’s got some great stories, and will share them with your audience—but always with the goal of revealing their greatness and enhancing their lives.
What You Can Expect When You Hire Denise as Your Keynote Speaker
- a professional presentation that will delight both you and your attendees
- thought-provoking tools and ideas that audience members can put to use immediately
- a partner in your meeting’s success, who will do everything possible to make your job easier (and make you look like a hero!)
Themes That Denise Weaves into Each Presentation
- how to live a more meaningful life
- how to realize one’s true potential
- how to have more success at work
- how to achieve more satisfying relationships
Denise’s Most Popular Presentations Include:
- What To Do When Having It All Isn’t Enough
- Who Do You Think You Are? How Your Self-Concept Drives What’s Truly Possible in Your Life
- Embracing Your “F” Word (No, Not That “F” Word!)
- Restoring Balance to Your Life
- How to Increase Your Personal Performance—On and Off the Job
To book Denise Yamada to speak at your next event, please contact Denise@DeniseYamada.com, or call 619-948-3904.