Denise offers a full range of coaching plans. Please call for further details and pricing for these coaching options:
This is the plan for people who are ready to make a serious commitment to achieving their goals and creating the life of their dreams. One-on-One Coaching provides you with:
- 4 private 60-minute calls per month.
- A safe, supportive, loving space to pursue your self, your dreams, and your possibilities—as well as your vulnerabilities, challenges, and disappointments. There’s room for all of you.
- Powerful questions that open up new possibilities and self-awareness that result in clarity.
- Honest feedback.
- Opportunity to stretch.
- Opportunity to discover what’s gorgeously, uniquely, deliciously you.
- A coach who believes in you even on those days when you don’t believe in yourself.
- Support in the creation of project designs and action plans to produce the results you want.
- Accountability to keep you moving forward and in action.
- Practices to work on between sessions that are meaningful, individualized, and co-created by you and me.
- Celebration of your wins and accomplishments.
Group Coaching allows you to tap into the wisdom and experience of a number of people who, like you, are working with me to create the life of their dreams. Group Coaching provides you with:
- 2 group calls a month—led by me—each 60 to 75 minutes long.
- Access to recordings of the sessions if you miss a call.
- The opportunity to be coached with and be inspired by an intimate group of like-minded people.
The Coaching Café
This is the “a la carte” option. It’s like having your own personal life-fulfillment coach on retainer! The Coaching Café provides you with:
- Personal access to me as needed, up to 4 one-on-one coaching calls a month, 10 to 30 minutes at a time. Let’s face it, some questions don’t require 30 minutes of your time.
- The opportunity to ask as many questions, get coached on any topic, or make as many requests as you like.
- Coaching either by phone, e-mail, or a combination of the two—whichever works best for you.
- Ability to communicate via e-mail at any time day or night. Many business professionals enjoy coaching this way in the evening, outside their usual work hours. I strive to respond to all e-mail messages within a 3-hour period, but on some occasions it could be as long as 24 hours.
- Flexibility. You don’t need to book an appointment (unless that’s better for you)—just call and I’ll answer or the voice mail will pick up and I’ll get back to you.
- Versatility. Any questions, requests for information, clarifications—anything goes! I’m even happy to have your family members or staff use one or more of your sessions if it relates to a project you’re working on and they have your permission.
Experiential VIP Day
Coming soon—watch for details!